Sunday, January 31, 2010

Haere Mai

Welcome everyone to Room 10 for 2010.
Room 10 has a new teacher this year!

Thankfully this is not him; this is his nephew.



Unfortunately (for the kids) this is not him either.
http://www.dailyidiocy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bigbird.jpg


This is him!
Hi my name name is Hayden Ray and I have been teaching children for almost four years. I'm looking forward to setting up a classroom where children are inquisitive and feel engaged in their own learning. I imagine a classroom environment where children are respectful of others and feel safe to be their best selves.

Keep a weekly eye on our blog to see some of the things that the children get in to.

6 comments:

  1. Great first post Mr Ray. Those other teachers weren't too bad either.

    Enjoy your blog
    Mrs C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day today. Thanks for becoming part of Muritai School.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to see you have a sense of humor! :) We are really looking forward to having you as McKenzies teacher :)Tineke Snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your profile pictures and obvious sense of humour! As Riley's "Anananna" I will look forward to seeing you each Tuesday when I usually meet Riley after school! Kate Turner

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool room 10 I like your blog from edie brother

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog! Jake and Connor love being in room 10!
    They really enjoy having Mr Ray as their teacher, but Big Bird would be funnier:)

    ReplyDelete